Most of us just know when to eat right?! Our stomachs growl... we get moody... we EAT!
It took a phone call with my gorgeous Mama to figure this one out.
OF COURSE!
Joe barely eats and when he does it's PB and apples. Even when you think he should be starving he would NOT eat.
When he was waking up throughout the night, I was at a loss.
TahDah-Step in Nana. "He's probably hungry."
She should have spoke up a year ago 2 years ago ;)
Great idea but with a tough solution. You can't force someone to eat!
I started using Shakeology and loved how it kept me full and had such a great nutritional value.
Turns out Joe liked it too ;)
It's not solid every night but he's SLEEPING more!!!
Enter new idea. Cut out his food into characters and shapes!
I found the coolest Etsy shop. It's called BOETECH.
www.boetech.etsy.com
I ordered a batman cutter and like magic he's eating EVERYTHING that looks like Batman!
Thank you Brittney for everything :).
So here's to sleep and silent tummies!
If you want to learn more about Shakeology & Beachbody...go to Beachbody
& Join for free!
& visit BOETECH for some amazing cutters!

No comments:
Post a Comment